Stevia Extract / Stevia Rebaudiana Extract / Stevioside
Stevia is a natural sweetener and sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana. The active compounds of stevia are steviol glycosides (mainly stevioside and rebaudioside).It has the characteristics of below:
1.Pure natural: sweetener extracted from stevia leaves naturally by water
2.High sweetness: Stevia is 200-450 times sweetness than that of cane of sugar
3.Low calorie: Only 1 / 300 of cane of sugar
4. High stability: Stable under the condition of acid, alkali,heat and light.
5. Economical: Saving more than 60% cost compared to cane sugar, because stevia is very sweet, so that portions used are small,so economical.
6. Healthy: Contains 14kinds of amino acids and more than 10 kind trace elements
7. Good solubility: easy to dissolve in water, ethanol and other organic solvents
8. High Safety: In December 2008 the sweetening agent Reb A was approved as a food additive in the US by the Food and Drug Administration. France caught on in 2009, and in 2011 it was approved for use in the whole of EU.
1.Stevia, Rebaudioside A (RA): 40% to 99%
2.Stevia, Stevioside (STV): 90%, 95%, 98%
3.Stevia, Total Steviol Glycosides(SGs): 75% to 95%
4.Stevia & Erythritol Mix/Blend 5.Stevia & Monk Fruit Mix/Blend
6.Stevia & Allulose Mix/Blend
7.Stevia & Xylitol Mix/Blend
Noted: Also support customize other formula as your requirement