China L-Glutathione Factory
Glutathione CAS NO:70-18-8
Other name:Reduced L-Glutathion/L Glutathion/Glutathione
1. Glutathione (GSH) is a tripeptide that contains an unusual peptide linkage between the amine group of cysteine (which is attached by normal peptide linkage to a glycine) and the carboxyl group of the glutamate side-chain. It is an antioxidant, preventing damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides.
2. Thiol groups are reducing agents, existing at a concentration of approximately 5 mM in animal cells. Glutathione reduces disulfide bondsformed within cytoplasmic proteins to cysteines by serving as an electron donor. In the process, glutathione is converted to its oxidized form glutathione disulfide (GSSG), also called L(-)-Glutathione.
3. Glutathione is found almost exclusively in its reduced form, since the enzyme that reverts it from its oxidized form, glutathione reductase, is constitutively active and inducible upon oxidative stress. In fact, the ratio of reduced glutathione to oxidized glutathione within cells is often used as a measure of cellular toxicity.
|Apperance||White or almost white crystaline powder||Whita crystaline powder|
|Identification IR||Conforms to the Reference||Conforms to the Reference|
|Appearance of the solution||Clear and colorless||Clear and colorless|
|Sulfated ash||三 0.1%||0.07%|
|Loss on drying||M0.5%||0.21%|
|Mesh size||=1 OOmesh||1 OOmesh|
|Related Substances||TOTAL Maximum 2.0%||0.79%|
1. Glutathione in the body's biochemical defense system plays an important role, with many physiological functions. Its main physiological role is to be able to remove free radicals in the body, as an important antioxidant in the body to protect many proteins and enzymes thiol molecules.
2. Glutathione can not only eliminate the human body free radicals, but also can improve human immunity. Glutathione maintains healthy, anti-aging effects and exerts a greater effect on younger cells than younger ones.
3. Glutathione can also protect hemoglobin from oxidation of hydrogen peroxide, free radicals and other oxidation so that it continues to function normally to transport oxygen.
4. Glutathione both directly with hydrogen peroxide and other oxidants combined to generate water and oxidized glutathione, but also to methemoglobin reduced to hemoglobin.
5. Glutathione protective enzyme molecule -SH group, is conducive to the play of enzyme activity, and can restore the activity of the enzyme molecule has been destroyed - SH, the enzyme regain activity. Glutathione can also inhibit fatty liver produced by ethanol against the liver.
6. Glutathione for radiation, radiopharmaceuticals caused by leukopenia and other symptoms, have a strong protective effect. Glutathione can enter the body with toxic compounds, heavy metals or carcinogens and other combination, and promote its excretion, play a role in neutralization and detoxification.
Glutathion drugs, which can be poisoned by thiol chelate heavy metals, fluoride, mustard gas and other toxins, are also used as a treatment or adjuvant for hepatitis, hemolytic diseases, as well as for keratitis, cataracts, and retinal diseases, auxiliary
treatment for diabetes.
Glutathion, as an important antioxidant in the body, can eliminate free radicals in the body.
GSH can play an anti-allergic role, but also can prevent skin aging and pigmentation, reduce the formation of melanin, improve the antioxidant capacity of the skin and skin luster.
3.In food additives
Add to the flour products, Glutathion can play a reduction role.
When added to yogurt and baby foods, Glutathion ACTS as a stabilizer, as does vitamin C.
Mix Glutathion into the fish cake to prevent the color from deepening.
Added to meat products and foods such as cheese, has the effect of enhancing flavor.
4.Daily nutraceuticals & Dietary supplement
Anti-aging, antioxidant, maintain skin vigor and luster.
Whitenoing skin，restraining the melanin. (Tablets ,Capsules)
Improve immunity, enhance immune cells funtion, effectively prevent viruses. (Tablets ,Capsules)